Fishing in Lake Häckeberga
The lake surrounding the castle is well known for its fishing for pike and perch or for anyone who just wants to angle.
This applies when you are fishing:
- Fishing is permitted only from our rented rowing boats.
- You are not allowed to fish from your own boat, with float tube, with wading boots etc.
- All fish must be released back into the lake.
- Keep the environment nice and tidy.
- No engine on the boat is allowed due to restrictions regarding the preservation of the nature och the lake.
- One should have life jackets in the boat. Please bring your own life jackets.
No boat rentals in April-June, when birds are nesting.
You can book your boat for fishing directly with us at Häckeberga Castle and best by telephone +46 40-48 04 40, Weekdays from 8 to 4 pm.
We have three rowing boats to rent.
Boat rental: SEK 500/day including fishing license, maximum three persons/boat.
For more information about fishing in Lake Häckeberga and the boats please contact Häckeberga Estate directly, www.hackeberga.se